Skip to content
- Applicants to whom higher secondary school/junior college of first preference is allocated; he/she must confirm admission within speculated time as per time-table in that higher secondary school/ junior college with all relevant documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. Names of such students who are allotted college of his/her first preference will be blocked for remaining rounds for the concerned stream.
- Applicants who are allocated higher secondary school/junior college other than first preference and are interested in taking admission by paying full fees in the same, can confirm admission in the concerned higher secondary school/junior college with all relevant documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. Names of such admitted students will be blocked for remaining rounds for the concerned stream.
- Please note that the candidate’s admission to the higher secondary school/junior college is subject to the verification of all documents by the admitting authority of the higher secondary school/junior college. Any document/claim found to be not valid at this stage will result in denial of admission in that higher secondary school/junior college.
- Upon securing admission in the allotted higher secondary school/junior college on payment of full fees, the applicant shall collect a system generated ‘Admission Receipt’ from the respective higher secondary school/Junior Collage within stipulated time limit from the date of admission.
- Applicants from ICSE,CBSE,IGCSE,IB,NIOS and other State Boards are required to get their original School Leaving Certificate countersigned on overleaf by the Education officer of their respective district.
- For applicants passing from other than Maharashtra State S.S.C. Board an application for eligibility (availble with respective higher secondary school/junior college office) is required to be submitted along with necessary documents as described in the application.