FYJC Mumbai 11th Admission online registration to class 11th first year junior college (FYJC) in Mumbai starts Friday i.e 2nd June 2017.
It is to be noted that many schools still have not received information booklets which includes the login IDs and passwords of students for fyjc online admission.
This time around 2 lakh students are gearing up for Mumbai 11th admission for 2.92 lakh seats in Maharashtra junior colleges. The Maharashtra education department conducted a trial run of the new software on Thursday and if they found it successful, the Mumbai.11thadmission.net portal will be started for students registration on Friday.
As per the new rules for Mumbai.11thadmission.net, students can apply only to one stream and list a minimum of 1 to 10 preferred colleges. A student can change the order of preferences or stream as per the availability of seats within the stipulated time for each round. Preferences listed for earlier round will be considered if any student does not change preferences.
FYJC Mumbai Online Admission 2017-18 will start on 7th June. FYJC has already stated instructions for its Online admission process to FYJC classes for the academic year 2017-18 in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR). fyjc.org.in/mumbai has released the This is the Schedule for Online Admission to FYJC classes in Mumbai Metropolitan Region (M.M.R) 2017-18.
- Online filling of application forms: 16th June to 27th June 2017
- Declaration of FYJC General Merit List : 30th June 2017 at 5 PM
- Online Corrections in online application form submitted by students: July 1, 2017 to 3 July between 10:00 am & 5:00 pm
- Declaration of FYJC First Merit List (1st): 7th July 2017 at 05:00 pm
- Payment of fees for FYJC Merit List 1st (Rs.50/-): 8th, 9th & 11th July, 2017 between 10:00 am & 5:00 pm
- Declaration of FYJC Second Merit List (2nd): July 17, 2017 at 05: 00 pm
- Payment of fees for FYJC Merit List 2nd: 18th to 19th July, 2017 between 10:00 am & 5:00 pm
- Declaration of FYJC Third Merit List (3rd) : July 25, 2017 at 05:00 pm
- Payment of fees for FYJC Merit List III & Final: July 26 and 27 between 10:00 am & 5:00 pm
- Declaration of FYJC Fourth Merit List (4th) & (FYJC Final Merit List): 1st August, 2017 at 05:00 pm
- Payment of fees for FYJC Merit List IV & Final: July 26 and 27 between 10:00 am & 5:00 pm