11th Admission Process Schedule – Mumbai FYJC Online admission Schedule
||Date & Time
|Option Form Part-2 for Students and Zero Round for Quota Admissions
||12-08-2020, 00:05 AM To 22-08-2020, 11:00 PM
- 1) Choice filling of option form (i.e. Part-2) for Regular Round-1 will start
- 2) New student can also submit their Part-1 & 2 during this duration
- 3) Student application verification by Guidance centre / secondary schools.
- 4) Quota Admission i.e. Management, In-house and Minority admission will be done in this duration (Zero round)
- 5) Surrender of Management and In-house.
- 6) Option Form (Part-2) will be closed for Regular Round-1
- For Quota admission, Students need to fill and submit their Part-1 and part-2 form online and take the printout of application form.
- Students need to submit the scanned copy of their quota admission application form to the “desired Jr. College” through the communication medium provided by the respective Jr. Colleges.
- These colleges will declare the merit list for Quota admission at college level after due diligence process defined by the department.
- Students to take admission as per the merit list and concerned colleges will perform the admission process on the portal.
|Regular Admission Round – 1
||23-08-2020, 12:00 Noon To 25-08-2020, 05:00 PM
- 1) Display of provisional General Merit list. (All Eligible Candidates)
- 2) Submission of “Objection / correction request” against the General merit through “Grievance Redressal Module” in student login
- 3) Online Resolution of Objections / Correction request by concerned Deputy Director of Education.
||30-08-2020, 03:00 PM
- 1) Display of Jr. College Allocation list for Regular Round-1 Admissions.
- 2) Display of allotted Jr. College for admission in student’s login.
- 3) Display of allotted students list in concerned college login.
- 4) SMS to students.
- 5) Display of cut-off list for first general admission round.
||31-08-2020, 10:00 AM To 03-09-2020, 05:00 PM
- 1) (Proceed For Admission) Online confirmation of admission in the allotted Jr. College by Student.
- 2) Admission rejection & Admission cancellation.
- 3) Quota Admission process also continue. (Management & Minority)
- 4) Surrender of Management Quota seats.
- Students who have been allotted to first preference, it is compulsory to take admission in the allotted Jr. College.
- If such students failed to take admissions, they will be blocked for further Regular Rounds and will be considered during Special Round only.
- If a student wish to cancel his/her admission confirmed in first Regular round, can request concerned Jr. College for this and get the admission cancelled.
- Such students who have cancelled their admissions will be restricted for further Regular rounds and will be considered during Special round only.
||03-09-2020, 05:00 PM To 03-09-2020, 08:00 PM
||Time for Jr. Colleges to upload status of admitted students on the website.
- 1. All students who have confirmed their admission in any Jr. College through Centralise Admission round or through any quota admission process, wouldn’t be allowed in any further round
- 2. Junior colleges will be permitted to surrender the vacant quota seats as per the admission schedules and /or instructions given from time to time. Schedule for further Admission rounds will be declared thereafter.
Maharashtra State Board will release the results of class X (SSC) at 1 pm today. Earlier, Maharashtra Board has already released the results of class 12th. You will be able to check on mahresult.nic.in when the results are released.
Maharashtra board 10th class board exams started on March 3. Corona could not clear the 10th Geography examination to be held on March 23 due to the lock-down. Later, keeping in view the situation, the board geography paper was canceled and said that its marks would be given on the basis of average marks of other subjects mainly History. 77.10 percent students passed the MSBSHSE 10th result. The girls performed better than the boys. Girls passed 82.82% and boys 72.18%.