Final First General merit list is being prepared, the final merit marks after verification will be displayed in students’ login before Allotment. August 30, 2020 at 6:00 PM
30/08/2020 Allotment of Regular Round-1 (First Merit List Mumbai)
Check FYJC 1st General Merit List Mumbai 2020-21 | First Merit List Mumbai | Mumbai Cut Off list 2020-21 https://mumbai.11thadmission.org.in
Check out First Merit List Mumbai
31/08/2020 to 04/09/2020 Admission formalities for Allotted Candidates in Regular Round-1 (First Merit List Mumbai)
1. Student Registration, Part-1 filling will be stopped till August 30, 2020.
2. At the beginning for Regular Round-2 (After September 3, 2020) Part-1 & Part-2 can be updated & filled.
3. Minority & Management Quota admissions can be done during Regular Rounds.
4. Read the time table from time to time, For further details.
How to check the FYJC First Merit list has declared online?
Let’s view step by step.
1. login in mumbai.11thadmission.org.in official website
2. Use your credential like user id and password.
30-08-2020, 06:00 PM
1) Display of Jr. College Allocation list for Regular Round-1 Admissions.
2) Display of allotted Jr. College for admission in student’s login.
3) Display of allotted students list in concerned college login.
4) SMS to students.
5) Display of cut-off list for first general admission round.
31-08-2020, 10:00 AM To 03-09-2020, 05:00 PM
1) (Proceed For Admission) Online confirmation of admission in the allotted Jr. College by Student.
2) Admission rejection & Admission cancellation.
3) Quota Admission process also continue. (Management & Minority)
4) Surrender of Management Quota seats.
- Students who have been allotted to first preference, it is compulsory to take admission in the allotted Jr. College.
- If such students failed to take admissions, they will be blocked for further
- Regular Rounds and will be considered during Special Round only.
- If a student wish to cancel his/her admission confirmed in first Regular round, can request concerned Jr. College for this and get the admission canceled.
- Such students who have cancelled their admissions will be restricted for further Regular rounds and will be considered during Special round only.