Regular Admission Round — II
04-09-2020 at 10:00 PM
- Display of vacancy list for Regular Admission round-ll (including Quota seats surrendered by Jr. Colleges)
05-09-2020 at 00:05 AM To 07-09-2020 at 06:00PM
- 1) Choice filling in Option Form (i.e.Part-2) for Regular Round-ll will start
- 2) Update Preferences given in Option form (Part-2)
- 3) New student can also submit their Part-1 & 2 during this period.
- 4) Form verification & Edit by Guidance centre / secondary schools.
- 5) Application for Management or Minority Quota can be sent to Jr. Colleges.
- 6) Part-1, Verification & Part-2 Filling will be closed.
- Time reserved for DATA PROCESSING To Preparation of Merit list of eligible Candidates.
- Audit of allocation by divisional CAP committees.
10-09-2020 at 10:00 AM – Second Merit List | Allotment List for Regular Round-Il Cut Off
- 1) Display of Jr. College Allotment List for Regular Round-Il Admissions.
- 2) Display of allotted Jr. College for admission in student’s login.
- 3) Display of allotted students list in concerned college login.
- 4) Display of cut-off list for Regular Admission Round-2.
- 5) SMS to students.
10-09-2020 at 11:00 AM to 12-09-2020 at 05:00 PM
- 1) Students to click (Proceed For Admission) if ok with allotted Jr. College
- 2) Confirmation of admission in the allotted Jr. College by Student.
- 3) Admission Confirmation, Rejection & Admission cancellation at Jr. Clg. Login.
- 4) Quota Admission process also continue. (Management & Minority)
- 5) Management Quota seats can be Surrendered.
- 6) Registration & Part-1 filling will start. (New applicants for next round).
- Students who have been allotted to first preference, it is compulsory to take admission in the allotted Jr. College.
- If such students failed to take admission or Rejected, they will be blocked for further Regular Rounds and will be considered during Special Round only.
- If astudent wish to cancel his/her confirmed admission, can request concerned Jr. College for this and get the admission cancelled.
- Such students who have cancelled their admissions will be restricted for further Regular rounds and will have to wait till Special round.
12-09-2020, (05:00 PM To 08:00 PM)
- Time for Jr. Colleges to upload status of admitted students on the website.
12-09-2020, 10:00 PM
- Display of vacancy list for third regular admission round. (including Quota seats surrendered by Jr. colleges)
- 1. All students who have confirmed their admission in any Jr. College through Centralise Admission round or through any quota admissions. For such students admission process is completed there itself.
- 2. Centralise Admission Process & Quota Admissions will be conducted simultaneously as per schedule.
- 3. Time Table for further Admission rounds (Regular-lll & Special Round) will be declared thereafter.
How to Check Second Merit List / 2nd Round Cut off list for Mumbai